I am a HR & training professional with expertise in talent management and marketing.
I’m passionate about graduate development and diversifying access to a career in law, and have been a speaker about the use of social media within recruitment at a number of events.
I work for one of the fastest growing national law firms in the UK. I am head of the graduate recruitment & development team, and manage a number of online communities.
Our team have accepted a plethora of awards in recent years including:
- Shortlisted for Best Individual Contribution at the HR in Law Awards (May 2019)
- Shortlisted for Best Trainee Recruitment Campaign at the HR in Law Awards (May 2019)
- Shortlisted for Best Recruiter by LawCareers.net (May 2019)
- Finalist for Best Use of Social Media by TargetJobs Awards (April 2019)
- Finalist for Best Use of Social Media at the Legal Cheek Awards (March 2019)
- WINNER of Best Social Media at the AllAboutLaw awards (Nov 2018)
- Nominated for “Best Recruiter” by LawCareers.net (2018)
- WINNER “Best Social Media” by AllAboutLaw (2017)
- WINNER “Best Trainer” by LawCareers.net (2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016)
- WINNER “Commendation for Diversity” by LawCareers.net (2015)
- “Best Graduate Employer” by Legal Week (2014)
- “Top Law Firm” by TheJobCrowd.com (2013 & 2014)
- “Top Law Firm” and “Best for Job Satisfaction” by allaboutlaw.com (2014)
- “Top Vacation Placement” by allaboutlaw.com (2013)
People who inspire me, who I think you’ll like too…